Voter Helpline App Apk Download v8.1.4 For Android [Working]
- Android 4.4
- Version v8.1.4
- Size 19.08 MB
- About Voter Helpline App
- How to check your name in the voter list via SMS and helpline
- Checking a Voter’s name by SMS
- Checking a Voter’s Name using the helpline
- Linking Aadhaar Card to EPIC Voter ID
- Link Aadhaar Card to Voter ID EPIC Online via NVSP
- Using SMS to link Aadhaar to EPIC Voter ID
- Mobile App to link Aadhaar Card with Voter ID EPIC
- Using a phone number to link Aadhaar to Voter ID EPIC
- Voter ID Benefits
- Aadhaar-Voter ID Seeding News
- Frequently Asked Questions about Linking Aadhaar to Voter ID
- On a voter ID, what is the EPIC number?
- Is linking an Aadhar card to a voter ID card compulsory?
- What is the best way to verify the validity of my Aadhaar card and voter ID?
- When should I link my Aadhaar to my voter ID card by?
- Is there a charge for linking my Aadhaar card to my voter ID card?
- Form-6B: What is it?
- Get your e-Epic Card – Digital Voter ID
- Features Digital Voter ID:
- How to download the Digital Voter ID:
- Digital Voter ID FAQs
- Is it possible to download the e-EPIC with the Form-6 Reference Number?
- In what format is the e-EPIC provided?
- Is the e-EPIC valid as a form of identification at the polling station?
- Can the e-EPIC be downloaded to a smartphone?
- How can the e-EPIC be downloaded?
- What are the different ways of downloading the e-EPIC?
- Is it possible to vote via the voter helpline app?
- What is the voter helpline number in India?
Namaste to All readers, Hope you all are doing well, So today we are reviewing a Must Have app for every Indian, the App is Know As the “Voter Helpline App”.
As a citizen we all have the right to cast a vote, so for doing that we need some type of assistance. So basically with this app, you will get all the help required related to general elections and casting your vote. Download the latest working version of the app from our site Apkbent and cast your vote
About Voter Helpline App
A voter helpline app was developed as a result of efforts taken forward to build an active democratic citizenry in India. The Election Commission of India has launched a new initiative by designing a mobile app that encourages citizens to participate in elections and make informed and ethical ballot decisions. Also, they will have all the information related to voter registration via this app.
With the voter helpline apk, Indian voters have access to a single point of service and information delivery. The app offers the following services:
A. Search the electoral roll for your name (#GoVerify)
B. Online registration of new voters, shifting to a new constituency, removing or objecting from the electoral roll, correction of entries, and transposition within the Assembly.
C. Track the disposition of complaints related to Electoral Services
D. Frequently Asked Questions about Voters, Elections, EVMs, and Results
E. Resources & Services for Voters & Electoral Officers
F: Locate your local election schedule and Basic details
G: Locate all candidates, their profiles, income statements, assets, and criminal records
H: Contact the polling officials: BLO, ERO, DEO, and CEO
I: Take a selfie after voting and be featured in the Official Voter Helpline App Gallery.
J: Print out the list of contesting candidates in PDF format.
How to check your name in the voter list via SMS and helpline
People often run from pillar to post during elections to see if their name is on the voter list. Many people also apply for voter IDs during elections. However, what if we told you that you don’t have to go to the electoral office for everything? Yes, you read that right. There are many things you can do online or through your phone instead of running the office.
If you use the internet, you can apply for a voter ID card, check if your name is on the voter list, and track the status of your application without visiting the office.
Checking a Voter’s name by SMS
It is one of the easiest and quickest ways to check your name on the electoral list, using SMS, which is a text messaging service provided by most telephone service providers.
- First of all, you will receive your application number if you have applied for a voter ID card.
- Send an SMS with the number in the “EPIC” space to 1950.
- You will receive a reply about the status of your application once you send the SMS.
Checking a Voter’s Name using the helpline
As part of its efforts to help voters get the information they need on time, the Election Commission of India introduced a free helpline number: 1950.
When a caller dials this number, they will be connected to a representative from their particulate state who can provide any information they need. The Chief Electoral Officer of the state will cover the expenses of calls placed through this helpline. People can also use it to lodge complaints.
For different-abled voters, the Election Commission also offers an SMS service. To receive assistance, they need to enter the symbol star and their voter ID number.
This service also records the number of differently-abled voters in a specific area. If a person sends an SMS without the symbol star, then the next SMS will contain details about the nearest polling booth where the voter is registered.
While the ECI and the government together are bringing so many facilities to make the voting process easy, it is our responsibility to go ahead and cast our vote.
If you haven’t yet applied for your voter ID card, you should! Get your vote counted by applying online in a few seconds and take advantage of the internet! For information on how to apply for an election card in your area or where to apply, use the SMS and helpline services.
Linking Aadhaar Card to EPIC Voter ID
Aadhaar can be linked to a voter id card by the NVSP portal, SMS, mobile app, and phone. Learn about the importance of linking Aadhaar to a voter id card and its benefits.
As part of its new campaign to track and deactivate fraudulent and bogus voter ID cards, the Government of India has linked Aadhaar with voter ID cards. This page discusses the different ways in which you can link your Aadhaar to your Voter ID card/Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC), as well as the benefits and latest updates related to the same.
Link Aadhaar Card to Voter ID EPIC Online via NVSP
Portal seeding or self-seeding can be carried out at the NVSP portal, a portal maintained by the Government of India for linking Aadhaar numbers to voter ID cards. Here is a step-by-step guide for seeding:
- Log in to your NVSP account using your username and password, or register if this is your first time.
- Click on “Forms” once you have logged in.
- Enter your name, your Assembly/Parliamentary Constituency name, EPIC number, mobile number/email address, etc.
- Step 4: Provide your Aadhaar number to receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and use the same for Aadhaar authentication. If you do not have an Aadhaar number, you can submit form-6B online with the required enclosures/acceptable documents without self-authentication.
- An acknowledgment number will be provided for checking the status of the Aadhaar-Voter ID link.
Note: You must have your mobile number linked to your Aadhaar number in order to link your Aadhaar card with your Voter Id online.
To complete the NVSP procedure, voters must have the following information:
- EPIC number or voter ID card
- The Aadhaar Card number and the Aadhaar registered mobile number
- A copy of any of the following documents is acceptable to NVSP:
- Pan Card
- MNREGA Job Card
- Driving License
- Postal/bank passbooks with photographs
- Smart Card for Health Insurance issued by the Ministry of Labour
- RGI Smart Card issued under NPR
- Indian Passport
- A pension document with a photograph
- Central/State government employees, public sector employees, and employees of public limited companies receive service identity cards with photographs
- UDID Card issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India
- Official Identity Card issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
Using SMS to link Aadhaar to EPIC Voter ID
Aadhaar numbers can also be linked to voter IDs by:
- Using your registered mobile number to send an SMS
- Send the SMS to 166 or 51969
- It should be formatted as ECILINK<SPACE><EPIC No.>< SPACE><Aadhaar No.
Mobile App to link Aadhaar Card with Voter ID EPIC
The EPIC cardholder must first download the Voter Helpline app from either the Google Play Store or App Store and follow the steps below to link Aadhaar with the Voter ID card:
- Once you have clicked “I agree”, click “Next”.
- Click on “Voter Registration”, choose “Electoral Authentication Form (Form 6B)” and then click “Let’s Start”.
- Enter your mobile number and click “Send OTP”.
- Click “Verify” after entering the OTP you received on your mobile number.
- Click on “Next” after selecting “Yes, I have a voter ID.”.
- Fill in the “Voter ID (EPIC)” number, select the “State”, and then click “Fetch details” and “Proceed”.
- Click “Next” after entering the details shown on the screen.
- On the Form 6B Preview page, enter your Aadhaar Number, mobile number, and Place of Application.
- Upon final confirmation, you will receive Form 6B’s reference number once you have verified the details.
Using a phone number to link Aadhaar to Voter ID EPIC
Several call centers have been established by the Indian government in different states. Voters need to call 1950 and provide their voter ID number as well as their Aadhaar number.
- In every state, Booth Level Officers (BLOs) collect all the information and link Aadhaar cards with voter IDs.
- Your BLO can receive self-attested copies of your Aadhaar and voter ID
- Aadhaar voter ID linking will be informed to you by your BLO
- From time to time, camps are also organized to provide this service to local citizens.
Voter ID Benefits
The following are some of the benefits of Voter ID:
- As a document and proof of identity, it serves as a legal document
- As an acknowledgment that you are a registered voter, it serves as proof of your status
- You can use it as proof that you are an Indian citizen
- Voting fraud is reduced as a result of it
- Additionally, it serves as proof of address if there is no fixed residence
Aadhaar-Voter ID Seeding News
Kerala Aadhaar Voter ID Linking
5-09-2022– Voter ID-Aadhaar card linking is voluntary, according to the Election Commission of India (ECI), but officials in Kerala are ensuring maximum public participation.
The linking of Aadhaar with voter ID is in full swing in several districts such as Ernakulam, and several measures are being taken to monitor progress.
Sanjay Kaul, Chief Electoral Officer (Kerala), has directed several Booth-level officers (BLOs) to visit voters at their doorstep and help them link their Aadhaar with their voter ID cards.
Tamil Nadu links Aadhaar cards with voter IDs
5-09-2022– There will be special camps set up in several districts of Tamil Nadu, including Coimbatore and Chennai, where voters can link their Voter ID to their Aadhaar numbers by submitting Form 6B. Increasing voter participation and linking Aadhaar data to more voter IDs is the reason for the move.
Frequently Asked Questions about Linking Aadhaar to Voter ID
On a voter ID, what is the EPIC number?
The EPIC number on your voter ID card is the Electoral Photo Identity Card Number (EPIC).
Is linking an Aadhar card to a voter ID card compulsory?
The Government of India has not yet made linking voter ID cards with Aadhaar cards mandatory.
What is the best way to verify the validity of my Aadhaar card and voter ID?
Check your Aadhaar Number on UIDAI’s official website and your Voter ID on the National Voter’s Service Portal or the Election Commission of India’s (ECI) website to see if they are valid.
When should I link my Aadhaar to my voter ID card by?
Currently, there is no deadline for linking Aadhaar to voter ID cards.
Is there a charge for linking my Aadhaar card to my voter ID card?
There are no charges associated with this service.
Form-6B: What is it?
Voters can fill out Form-6B online at nvsp.in or via the voter helpline app to share their Aadhaar number with ECI.
Get your e-Epic Card – Digital Voter ID
E-EPIC (Electronic Electoral Photo Identity Card) was launched by the ECI on 25 January 2021. This is the first time the government is issuing digital voter identification cards.
Digital Voter ID/e-Epic Card can be downloaded from eci.gov.in or nvsp.in websites. Here we provide complete information about Digital Voter ID.
Features Digital Voter ID:
Below are the main features of the Digital Voter ID:
- The e-EPIC will be provided in PDF format.
- Between 25 January 2021 and 31 January 2021, the first phase took place.
- During this period, only new voters who have registered using their mobile number will receive an e-EPIC.
- In February, every voter will have the option to download the digital copy. However, the mobile number must be linked to the ECI.
- In addition to the PDF version, new voters will receive hard copies as well.
- In order to ensure that voter ID is provided as soon as possible, the digital voter ID was launched.
- e-EPICs can be stored in the Digilocker.
- QR codes are included with the e-EPIC.
How to download the Digital Voter ID:
Below is a description of how to download the digital voter ID:
- Visit the official website.
- Please click here to download e-EPIC.
- Select ‘e-EPIC Download’.
- On the next page, enter your username, password, and captcha.
- Log in by clicking the ‘Login’ button.
- On the next page, you can download the e-EPIC.
In order to download the e-EPIC, you must register. To register, visit https://nvsp.in/Account/Register and enter your mobile number, EPIC number, email address, and password.
Digital Voter ID FAQs
Is it possible to download the e-EPIC with the Form-6 Reference Number?
Yes with the Form-6 Reference Number, you can download the e-EPIC.
Is the e-EPIC valid as a form of identification at the polling station?
At the polling station, the e-EPIC can be used as proof of identity.
Can the e-EPIC be downloaded to a smartphone?
You can download the e-EPIC on a smartphone using the Voter Helpline Mobile App.
What are the different ways of downloading the e-EPIC?
Voter Helpline Mobile App (the app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or App Store)
Visit NVSP’s official website.
So this is a brief post about Voter Helpline Apk, and everything you want to know about Elections in India. Using the App you will be able to get all the information about parties, the location of your vote, voter registration, the date of vote, the last date, and even anything you want to Know About the Election.
What's new update
- App Name Voter Helpline
- Package Name com.eci.citizen
- Publisher Election Commission of India
- Version v8.1.4
Free android apps and games for your smartphone
Leave a Comment